Happy Valentines Day!
Its late and I can't sleep.
I feel so free and relaxed now.
No work mean I can have all the time in the world to go anywhere, do anything and paint my nails black. But it also means, I'll be broke and I cannot go on shopping sprees.
I feel kinda scared now cuz I have been thinkin about my O level results. How will it turn out to be? I wish I can make it to course I like in a polytechnic- Temasek Poly that is ;)
I have an annousment to make..
I am free for Valentines day so gurlies, date me!
Oh crap post..
Pls, lemme crap on.. cummon' this is muh blog.
I'm really bored!
I'm really fat.. my boy said I am.
And I'm .. I'm.. er.. I'm lame
Oh gosh~
Cartel sucks for fuck's sake.
The management sucks.
Its a conspirarcy against me and Edric.
We can't prove ourselve? Why don't they prove it to us then?
Oh fuckin Jace, fuckin butches.
Fuckin cartel.
Haha, I'm going into this too much.
Happy Valentines!
Muacks~!!
chocolates, cookies and cakes.
Happy Birthday to WK's sis!
Its late and I can't sleep.
I feel so free and relaxed now.
No work mean I can have all the time in the world to go anywhere, do anything and paint my nails black. But it also means, I'll be broke and I cannot go on shopping sprees.
I feel kinda scared now cuz I have been thinkin about my O level results. How will it turn out to be? I wish I can make it to course I like in a polytechnic- Temasek Poly that is ;)
I have an annousment to make..
I am free for Valentines day so gurlies, date me!
Oh crap post..
Pls, lemme crap on.. cummon' this is muh blog.
I'm really bored!
I'm really fat.. my boy said I am.
And I'm .. I'm.. er.. I'm lame
Oh gosh~
Cartel sucks for fuck's sake.
The management sucks.
Its a conspirarcy against me and Edric.
We can't prove ourselve? Why don't they prove it to us then?
Oh fuckin Jace, fuckin butches.
Fuckin cartel.
Haha, I'm going into this too much.
Happy Valentines!
Muacks~!!
chocolates, cookies and cakes.
Happy Birthday to WK's sis!