Hello, I'm here to chatter again :D
I'm bored.
I'm going out soon though.
Going to Cartel to get my pay.. I know its gonna be so lil'.
My msn is down.
Thank God the weather's cooler now.
I miss my baby.
I'm like, bored.
I'm sorry darling, I really am.
I know this is a crap post.
But other than bloggin, I donno what else to do.
I wanna say
but I donno how
I wanna sleep
but I can't sleep
I wanna sms
but I don't have a handphone
I wanna chat online
but freak, my msn is down
I wanna talk to him
but he is in school
I wanna go out
but I have no one to go out with
I'm stressed up
How will my results turn out to be?
I love you darling
believe in me please.
I'm bored.
I'm going out soon though.
Going to Cartel to get my pay.. I know its gonna be so lil'.
My msn is down.
Thank God the weather's cooler now.
I miss my baby.
I'm like, bored.
I'm sorry darling, I really am.
I know this is a crap post.
But other than bloggin, I donno what else to do.
I wanna say
but I donno how
I wanna sleep
but I can't sleep
I wanna sms
but I don't have a handphone
I wanna chat online
but freak, my msn is down
I wanna talk to him
but he is in school
I wanna go out
but I have no one to go out with
I'm stressed up
How will my results turn out to be?
I love you darling
believe in me please.