2.09.2005

hiyee! FINALLY! FINALLY, MY POST!
Apologys for not bloggin yesterday and keepin u all waitin. I was tired after so much laughin, playin, eatin and drinkin.
And I was busy.. and lazy..
My darlin was complainin that I take a long time to finish bloggin.. I have been trying to blog since yesterday but was too tired and lazy to continue.. And I tried to blog this afternoon and stopped half way cuz .. er.. I was lazy again.. Haha.

WK's birthday bash was great fun. The music was good, juz like club thx to DJ ZaC. The food was simple yet delicious, the cake was nice and pretty. Though I never liked fruit cakes, the fruit cake tasted nice.. Maybe it was becuz I was in a good mood therefore even the simpliest foods tasted fabulous.
I stayed over at the chalet with my boy, his bros and his frens. I was victimised cuz I witnessed the most psycotic games and behaviour they had. They played Moshing(I'll leave it to the photos to do the explanation of moshing) and alot of other self hurtin games. It was funny though, made me laugh until I nearly died. They did so many thing and played so much, too many, too much to be typed out (I'm lazy)..
I got small naps in the middle of the night.. I tried to sleep longer but the friggin mosquitoes won't give way. It juz kept stinkin me as if it'll be feel full.
And they all got up at about 10 am and packed up and checked out. We went to play pool after breakfast at Mac. It was cheap :) play quite a few games, till our hearts content.
I think Caleb's becomin alcoholic!
He was drinkin Tiger in the mornin, haven't even eat breakfast yet. He carried a can of Tiger and tansparent bag of ice with one more can , and went into Mac for breakfast. Fancy eating breakfast with beer..
He looked so psycotic man.. He had this very paranoid look when he was munchin on BK hashbrowns. Yeah, he went Mac with BK food and beer.. He's outta his mind, you're right. He said he was abit seh.. Of cuz seh LAH! Drink early in the mornin with an empty stomach!

**Thankiew WK, for sucha nice party. I hope u enjoyed yourself. D'you like the present? Smells nice? Haha..

So happy for him. Finally he can smoke and drink legally. Can proudly show his IC to buy cigarites now :P(he recieved a cigar from Trena and Emiz btw, and he was smokin' happily, feelin contented)

And After I got home, I rested a bit and my boy came over. We never get enough of each other lah.. haha! (we are called the Love Birds for a reason)

Alright, I'll leave u guys to the pictures now..


The birthday boy

Happy 18th Birthday lao da ge!

That's for being 18

On your mark, get set, GO!



MOshin in progress..

Evilistic Paradoxical Caleb enjoyin his mischivious act. Look at the smile! Lookin so satisfied!

Aww.. poor WK, look at him.. lookin constipated.

my darling refused to get off WK, haha.. WK's trying to crawl out of his arms with difficulties

izzit the end of the moshin yet?

Me and my baby


More ebiiiiL in the morning

Brandon, the bed wetter of Club S14

I didn't hit him! He was acting! Paradoxical demon!

Bit of selicious eviiiiiiL, MUuuuuuuuuuAhahahHAHAHAHA!~~
Sexy~ Ooooh, drop it like its HOT!~ Muahaha, crap.

Guess, who's this.. Muahahahah! Evil shall reign, shall reign above all~

I juz came back from Chloe's house. Went there with mom and bro after reunion dinner to pass her mom some things.
Reunion dinner was at Aunty Nancy's house. We had steamboat, as usual. The food was not bad.
I took some pictures of my nephew, Maximus.. I'll upload it some other time yea, bit lazy now.. haha

OH MY! Its CHINESE NEW YEAR already! Kiong yi huat cai! Huat AH~!
It feels like any ordinary day though... Like reunion dinner, I wasn't even excited about it at all. Usually, I'd be in a I-juz-can't-wait-any-longer-mood but this year's different.. Why? Beats me..
Its so sad that Chloe won't be going pai nian which means I won't get to see her! I miss her! CHLOE, u hear me?! I miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feels empty without ah kong and chloe~ Sadded. This year's CNY feels so pathetic, so different.

Anyhow, I wish you peeps a very happy chinese new year. May it be a good year for all of us. Enjoy!

God Bless.

**its you that I'd die to defend. I love you too darling. **
I came across this interestin quote in Reader's Digest ( I know wot's LynnettoOOo's finkin.. "Selina, you are boring!")
Men like to be a woman's first love - women love to be a man's last romance
And I wish darling, I wish I'll be your last romance.