2.11.2005

Honestly, I do not have the mood to blog about yesterday.
This was what happened:
I lost my cellular at Charles house. Some beeing faggot must have have stolen it.. I'm sad. Can I juz get my sim card and my keychain back?
I got an earful frpm my mom when I told her about it.. Fortunately, my digicam and wallet wasn't stolen or I'd be crying now.

My boy came to my house and I went to his too yesterday. We went to Caleb and Brand's house too. Kinda fun playing Blackjack.. I was called tikong gal.. haha.

I am supposed to be workin now actually.. But I called Cartel and scammed about my grandpa died last night.. HAHA! I like so evil am I? Haha... And the manager told me that I'm supposed to photocopy his death cert and show it to them. I'm in deep shit. Oh well, who cares anyway. The pay's so pathetic and the managers suck..
But poor Roy had to take over me.. I'm sorry dude.

...to be continued