I just finished reading Caleb's blog and *shakes head* I am utterly disgusted to read that he stole 2 cigarittes from his grandmother! This form of evil shall never reign! Its like stealing $1.10 from an old lady.. Caleb, you sark! but, I think I kinda like it.. Muahaha, alright, I'm being lame again and I know wots on the people who are readin this now - especially WK, I know WK! and Azfar, I know... They'll chop me "L" or "C" now, again..
Neway, since I'm being lame in muh own blog cus Caleb removed his tagboard cus he wanna fuckerise his blog.
Donno what I mean?
Oh well, his blog is like some censored trash. When we type the word "fuck" or "fuckin" or "fucker" or any word with the word "fuck", it will become "*beep*" so its like our sentences will become "eh, why is ur *beep* taggie so *beep* censored?" and because of it, we often are unable to express our true feelings wholely.
I'm up early this morning. My baby called me, thats why. And I can't go back to sleep cus my mom came knockin at my door when I was about to go back into dreamsland after our conversation. Today is my granddad's birthday so we are supposed to be there by noon, I think. I don't really look forward to going my old folk's though. I'm gonna be bored, its expected! No fun people are gonna be there cuz all of them gotto go school today. And like they're gonna be some prayer ritual I think.. And there'll be lotsa food and u all shud know by now that I have a weakness for food. And when I'm bored, which I know I'll be, I will eat.
I haven't got a mobile phone yet and my mom hasn't got my simcard replaced. I'm so fuckin pissed by the fact that she refused to get me the phone that I like. I mean, why can't she jus get one that I like and make me happy? She thinks that I shud bear the responsibilty of buying one myself since I wa s the one who lost it.. But where the fuck do I get the cash from? If I had money, I'd buy one for myself by now. I wouldn't have to wait like slug and ask her for this favour like a bugger isn't it? I guess to her, I'm just wanting to spend money. To her, I'm always takin money from her to spend. But even if I'm spendin, its not wrong. Since she gave birth to me, she must already have to except thee fact that I need money and I have my needs for gagets and stuff.
谁天生就会赚钱呢? 难到你一生下就会赚钱了吗?
Isn't it a cycle? Like now she spends on me simply becus I am not workin! and next time, when she's old and I'm workin, I'll soend on her. Its turn-based.. Am I wrong?
*shrugs* she can buy if for me if she wants to. I don't want to get a phone for the sake of getting one. I have to like it.. Why get one I don't like? I'm not desperate. I won't ask, I won't bug. Forget it.
Alright, I gotta run now or she'll start naggin again.
Peace
Neway, since I'm being lame in muh own blog cus Caleb removed his tagboard cus he wanna fuckerise his blog.
Donno what I mean?
Oh well, his blog is like some censored trash. When we type the word "fuck" or "fuckin" or "fucker" or any word with the word "fuck", it will become "*beep*" so its like our sentences will become "eh, why is ur *beep* taggie so *beep* censored?" and because of it, we often are unable to express our true feelings wholely.
I'm up early this morning. My baby called me, thats why. And I can't go back to sleep cus my mom came knockin at my door when I was about to go back into dreamsland after our conversation. Today is my granddad's birthday so we are supposed to be there by noon, I think. I don't really look forward to going my old folk's though. I'm gonna be bored, its expected! No fun people are gonna be there cuz all of them gotto go school today. And like they're gonna be some prayer ritual I think.. And there'll be lotsa food and u all shud know by now that I have a weakness for food. And when I'm bored, which I know I'll be, I will eat.
I haven't got a mobile phone yet and my mom hasn't got my simcard replaced. I'm so fuckin pissed by the fact that she refused to get me the phone that I like. I mean, why can't she jus get one that I like and make me happy? She thinks that I shud bear the responsibilty of buying one myself since I wa s the one who lost it.. But where the fuck do I get the cash from? If I had money, I'd buy one for myself by now. I wouldn't have to wait like slug and ask her for this favour like a bugger isn't it? I guess to her, I'm just wanting to spend money. To her, I'm always takin money from her to spend. But even if I'm spendin, its not wrong. Since she gave birth to me, she must already have to except thee fact that I need money and I have my needs for gagets and stuff.
谁天生就会赚钱呢? 难到你一生下就会赚钱了吗?
Isn't it a cycle? Like now she spends on me simply becus I am not workin! and next time, when she's old and I'm workin, I'll soend on her. Its turn-based.. Am I wrong?
*shrugs* she can buy if for me if she wants to. I don't want to get a phone for the sake of getting one. I have to like it.. Why get one I don't like? I'm not desperate. I won't ask, I won't bug. Forget it.
Alright, I gotta run now or she'll start naggin again.
Peace