I juz watch the Grammy Awards. It was really really good- I particularly like the opening done by Black Eyed Peas cuz they were so so so so.. SO GOOD!
My day was alright.. I woke up at about 12 plus, talked to LynnettOo abit and logged on to the internet and then met LynnettOOo up at TM cuz she wanted to have a haircut. I bought a t-shirt from miz-29 - a purple, Atticus t-shirt :D
My boy came along after school and we went to play at the TM openspace platground. It was quite fun 'cept that it made us dizzy.
After eating and playing, my boy and I went to meet WK and Azfar and they went freerunning. It seems pretty fun, pretty exciting and I think its kinda cool.
So, the previous paragraph sums up my day. You may be wondering what on earth was Mr ZaC thinkin or what on earth were we doing with a bunch of friends on Valentines Day?!
*smiles* I am happy though. I'm happy cuz I spent it with my bestofriend and my boyfriend and his bros. This, is what I call a perfect day where all of us laugh together, smile together and spend time together.. I feel happy eventhough my boy did not plan anything fanciul cuz.. ah.. I'm juz happy to have him.
My nose is blocked, and mucus keeps on flowing.. And the sneezings are makin me sleepy now. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.. this is so dman irritating!
Oh, I forgot to mention!
LynnettO and I applied for a sales assistant job at TM Sembawang. Heh, fuck cartel!
Fuck the whole darn cartel! Who cares about the 5/hr cheap labour job?! Oh.. Cartel sucks and everyone muz know it! Its unhyginenic, unhealthy and fuck, they're juz bloody assholes fuckin piece of shit.
*shrugs* I'm going to bed now.
Good night to all.
My day was alright.. I woke up at about 12 plus, talked to LynnettOo abit and logged on to the internet and then met LynnettOOo up at TM cuz she wanted to have a haircut. I bought a t-shirt from miz-29 - a purple, Atticus t-shirt :D
My boy came along after school and we went to play at the TM openspace platground. It was quite fun 'cept that it made us dizzy.
After eating and playing, my boy and I went to meet WK and Azfar and they went freerunning. It seems pretty fun, pretty exciting and I think its kinda cool.
So, the previous paragraph sums up my day. You may be wondering what on earth was Mr ZaC thinkin or what on earth were we doing with a bunch of friends on Valentines Day?!
*smiles* I am happy though. I'm happy cuz I spent it with my bestofriend and my boyfriend and his bros. This, is what I call a perfect day where all of us laugh together, smile together and spend time together.. I feel happy eventhough my boy did not plan anything fanciul cuz.. ah.. I'm juz happy to have him.
My nose is blocked, and mucus keeps on flowing.. And the sneezings are makin me sleepy now. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.. this is so dman irritating!
Oh, I forgot to mention!
LynnettO and I applied for a sales assistant job at TM Sembawang. Heh, fuck cartel!
Fuck the whole darn cartel! Who cares about the 5/hr cheap labour job?! Oh.. Cartel sucks and everyone muz know it! Its unhyginenic, unhealthy and fuck, they're juz bloody assholes fuckin piece of shit.
*shrugs* I'm going to bed now.
Good night to all.