I'm excited for tomorrow! ITS THE LONG WAITED BIRTHDAY BASH OF WK! WOOOOHOOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WK!!!!!!!!!
Haa, I can't wait any longer.
I woke up at nine this mornin, freakin early cuz I wanna watch the repeat of the canto drama on scv.. They aired all the episodes for the whole week, from 9am to 1pm, without commercials!
I have work from 6 to 11 later.. Oh gosh, I'm tired. Guess I'll take a nap later. But I feel like droppin by TM cuz I wanna buy somemore CNY clothes. I only bought one dress the other day.
My boy and I went Bugis and TM and Century Square to shop yesterday evening after my work and he managed to get a tee shirt which looks pretty cool.
Of cuz I was tired after workin.. I had to clean the chairs outside! No aircon somemore! I was perpiring like a swine.. Spent about one hour juz to clean the two glass doors. Very tiring indeed. I was host for the first time yesterday (host is the person who stands near the "pls wait to be seated sign" outside the resturant. Anyway, lets not talk to much about work. We walked so much until my legs were so damn tired, I had to drag my feet. Haha, but its worthwhile, at least he got himself something.
Alright, thats about it.. I'm gettin bored, I think u're bored of readin too.. haha, I'm sorry to bore u!
Tatas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WK!!!!!!!!!
Haa, I can't wait any longer.
I woke up at nine this mornin, freakin early cuz I wanna watch the repeat of the canto drama on scv.. They aired all the episodes for the whole week, from 9am to 1pm, without commercials!
I have work from 6 to 11 later.. Oh gosh, I'm tired. Guess I'll take a nap later. But I feel like droppin by TM cuz I wanna buy somemore CNY clothes. I only bought one dress the other day.
My boy and I went Bugis and TM and Century Square to shop yesterday evening after my work and he managed to get a tee shirt which looks pretty cool.
Of cuz I was tired after workin.. I had to clean the chairs outside! No aircon somemore! I was perpiring like a swine.. Spent about one hour juz to clean the two glass doors. Very tiring indeed. I was host for the first time yesterday (host is the person who stands near the "pls wait to be seated sign" outside the resturant. Anyway, lets not talk to much about work. We walked so much until my legs were so damn tired, I had to drag my feet. Haha, but its worthwhile, at least he got himself something.
Alright, thats about it.. I'm gettin bored, I think u're bored of readin too.. haha, I'm sorry to bore u!
Tatas