I'm here again, on blogger.com typing away to boast about how wonderful my day was.
I woke up late today.. It was my boy who woke me up. He couldn't get me at home and I don't have a mobile phone so he called up my lil bro to get me.
We went to Swenswens for dinner (forwarded Valentine's Day) and I enjoyed it pretty much :) I was so full, I could bearly walk.
After dinner, we decided to go CU to meet the brothers cuz we had nothin else to do.. I was laughing the whole of the journey cuz he's juz so funny. I was damn full and I needed to pss urine urgently and he made me laugh so much. Juz imagine how much I was goin thru'. Its juz pure torture. But anyway, I enjoy that torture..
Right, now I sound psycotic.
How short can my Valentine's Day be? started out at 4 plus and ended at bout 7. We agreed that everyday is Valentine's Day so it doesn't really matter at all..
EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY! I love you baby..
Not only lovers celebrate valentine's day.. friends do, family does. I love you guys!
Lets love one another man~ Whoohoo! Muah~ hehehe.
Alright, I've said what I said and it time, again, for me to bit you guys goodbye.
J'taime
**happy 18th birthday to my georgeos cousin, Jocelyn. God bless!**
I woke up late today.. It was my boy who woke me up. He couldn't get me at home and I don't have a mobile phone so he called up my lil bro to get me.
We went to Swenswens for dinner (forwarded Valentine's Day) and I enjoyed it pretty much :) I was so full, I could bearly walk.
After dinner, we decided to go CU to meet the brothers cuz we had nothin else to do.. I was laughing the whole of the journey cuz he's juz so funny. I was damn full and I needed to pss urine urgently and he made me laugh so much. Juz imagine how much I was goin thru'. Its juz pure torture. But anyway, I enjoy that torture..
Right, now I sound psycotic.
How short can my Valentine's Day be? started out at 4 plus and ended at bout 7. We agreed that everyday is Valentine's Day so it doesn't really matter at all..
EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY! I love you baby..
Not only lovers celebrate valentine's day.. friends do, family does. I love you guys!
Lets love one another man~ Whoohoo! Muah~ hehehe.
Alright, I've said what I said and it time, again, for me to bit you guys goodbye.
J'taime
**happy 18th birthday to my georgeos cousin, Jocelyn. God bless!**