2.27.2005

I'm hungry.
I'm hungry! I can eat a cow now.
Haha!

Today went pretty nice.. Went to my baby boy's house in late morning and spent time with him until 'bout 5. Then went to watch an amazing show-Million Dollar Baby at Century Square with my TKD mate. The strolling was well-written. I didn't like the ending though. I didn't like the fact that the girl had to suffer and all and that it was a sad show. It made me wanna cry.

We saw Paitao doin his thing on the stage at the open space at TM level 4. He was contesting (modeling) and he looked very good, as always. He was so handsome, I thought I fainted! Haha, okay, that's exaggeration. I wish him the best of luck, hope he'll win the $10 000 worth cash and prizes :)

Anxiety is overcomin me. I can't wait for Monday. I can't wait to see my results but at the same time, I don't wanna know what'll come out of it. I am afraid.
Oh God, please let peace to be upon me.