Now, where was I?
I juz got home, juz took at cold bath and I feel so good now. Went to TM with my boy, WK, Caleb, Edric, Ray and Thomas cuz we wanted to catch Constantine but we ended up watching Seoul Raiders which I think is a pretty lame show. I was bored most of the time. They speak mandrin in hyper speed and I really can't dig the jokes. Some were really damn funny though.. I guess I was the only one who didn't enjoy the show. We have been trying to catch Constantine since it opened but juz cudn't cuz its either sold out or the seatings were fucked up.
I think they'll get tix for evening or some'in in the morning, I HOPE WE CAN WATCH IT TOMORROW!
We kinda had fun playin at the playground at TM openspace. My boy and Edric played until they freakin puked! Cuz they bloody thing made them dizzy. We were laughing our lungs out man. The kids there suffered the most I guess cuz we were playing in a psycotic manner, turning the "marry-go-ground" until the feller became seh~ And we were wackin the hell outta each other with the bamboo plant thing (dunno how to say).. er.. Actually I was the one who wacked the hell outta Caleb.. HAHA, evil shall reign.
I juz receive the TP4U mag! yay! Btw, if u dunno, he's in it! MuuuuuuuuuuuuAHAHAHA~!
My boy gave me a bouquet of rocher! So sweet right? Jealous? U should be ;)
My mom wanna eat them.. Of cuz I won't allow and she said I'm selfish. I can buy for her a 24 pieces box and let her eat all but never will I allow anyone to eat my rocher! I can't bear to pluck it out.. Can't bear.
*thx dar! I love ya!!*
Selina bows out seliciously
I juz got home, juz took at cold bath and I feel so good now. Went to TM with my boy, WK, Caleb, Edric, Ray and Thomas cuz we wanted to catch Constantine but we ended up watching Seoul Raiders which I think is a pretty lame show. I was bored most of the time. They speak mandrin in hyper speed and I really can't dig the jokes. Some were really damn funny though.. I guess I was the only one who didn't enjoy the show. We have been trying to catch Constantine since it opened but juz cudn't cuz its either sold out or the seatings were fucked up.
I think they'll get tix for evening or some'in in the morning, I HOPE WE CAN WATCH IT TOMORROW!
We kinda had fun playin at the playground at TM openspace. My boy and Edric played until they freakin puked! Cuz they bloody thing made them dizzy. We were laughing our lungs out man. The kids there suffered the most I guess cuz we were playing in a psycotic manner, turning the "marry-go-ground" until the feller became seh~ And we were wackin the hell outta each other with the bamboo plant thing (dunno how to say).. er.. Actually I was the one who wacked the hell outta Caleb.. HAHA, evil shall reign.
I juz receive the TP4U mag! yay! Btw, if u dunno, he's in it! MuuuuuuuuuuuuAHAHAHA~!
My boy gave me a bouquet of rocher! So sweet right? Jealous? U should be ;)
My mom wanna eat them.. Of cuz I won't allow and she said I'm selfish. I can buy for her a 24 pieces box and let her eat all but never will I allow anyone to eat my rocher! I can't bear to pluck it out.. Can't bear.
*thx dar! I love ya!!*
Selina bows out seliciously