2.21.2005

Right right, how shall I begin. I know I'm 2 days behind. I'm really sorry, I was er.. I mean, I tried to blog but I juz did not have the time and mood to type cus there was so many , TOO many things I wanted to say and I was.. yeah, I was lazy.

Look, I really dunno hot to start this ball rollin. So, I'm gonna start saying everything, juz like that. Abrupt? Haha.. Maybe..
Oh gosh, what the hell am I saying? I donno.. ARGh.

Saturday was a very very I shally call it happening day. Yeap, happenin is da word to describe. Went Jam n Hop at TP and it was awesome. The showcases of the dances was hot, the beat-boxing was abosolutely amazing and the rockers rawked the whole house down, especially Pug Jelly, they were cool. I am so their fan now!
Alright, we did not only go tp for jam n hop, the guys did free-running for a while and it was fun to see them climb and jump all over the place. I, myself couldn't resist the fun and I jumped over a flap of stairs.. Caleb commented that my jump was unpolished, muahaha..
I tried to ride on Brand's bike before we Le-Parkour(free-running), and it felt good eventhough I nearly fell a few times.. ;)
We had free flow of coke that day and I sure had more than enough that evening. We had so many bottles of it, the guys made "bombs" out it. Really funny.
Oh and I almost forgot, Cherish called Di, and I spoke to her! Cuz Di was with me! And I was like, "OH MY GOD! CHHHHERISH! I CAN'T BREATHE! HAHAHAHA!~" damn happy to talk to her and hear her voice..

And yesterday, I was kinda unlucky. I injured my ankle while trainning... But no worries, I went to see the chinese pyscisian juz now and he said it gonna be juz fine.

*takes deep breathe and yawns* Can I leave you peeps with the pics now? I'm really lazy. The weather's makin me sleepy. I'm bored! I want me ankle to recover now! I wanna remove the bandage NOW.
Haha, here you go, the pics:

Pug Jelly's lead singer and ME, up close and personal!

And we all took one together :)

Fan Club

They speak singlish! er.. why's everyone 'cept me doin the peace sign? NO ONE TOLD ME!

My baby doing a wall tap.. Isn't he cute? *winks*

HER and HIM
Admit it, we're cool, haha!

Okay, I'll end right here, right now.
PUG JELLY ROCKS!
I bow out, seliciously.