3.05.2005

AlohA!
I had a perfect day today..
Woke up, met my baby and went SENTOSA! WK and Brand came along. We all had fun swimming, they had fun doing flips and the sun was good. It feels so good to be under the sun with my love! haha.. Its like "I'm waklin on sunshine... woho!"..
Sad to say, the day ended pretty quick. When we had to leave the sentosa sun and head back eastside, I kinda felt like whinning! I wanna swim more!
*darling, we must go sentosa again kay?*

I guess darling's already riding and I'm so so so so SO happy that he is riding. Its been a long time since he rode ya know. I hope he is having fun.
I am missing him already :( If only I had a bike huh...

I'm tired!
and bored!
and I miss my darling!

Alright, two of the pictures we took at the beach :D
enjoy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think the sea looks more like a lake..

Ready for some parkour wonders?
HAH, there, as I've promised :D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's all folks.
Thanks for staying tune.
I'm your favourite, coolest, funniest, sexiest host, Selina.
Good night!

to team freewill: feel free to msg me for your pics.. Sorry I didn't upload all if 'em.

to my darling: I love you! thank you for sucha wonderful day.