3.14.2005

Another Earthquake

Today started out pretty nicely. Went to my boy's house to slack 'bit before heading Downtown East to watch the competition for skateboardin, BMX-ing and agressive in-line. I didn't get to watch the inliners cuz I had to rush home (my mom was angry). The biggest and most most most MOST cool trick I saw today was done by CheeKiong(SG no.1 BMXer) doing a backflip. I was like staring in awe! But he did it for the practice run (he met a prob, I donno issit bike cocked up or injured during the comp and decided to pull out). Neway, BMX part was more interesting than skateboarding part *LOL*

Right, now, the earth quake... My mom scolded me again. Now, I know you must be finkin, "WHY ARE YOU SO NAUGHTY SELINA?" or "what did you do again?". I freakin didn't do nth at all! I told her in the mornin that I'll be back home by 4 plus and then we can go my grandma's house together and she said "ok" and while I was watching the comp happily, she called at 4 and scolded me. And demanded me to go home immediately (like always) and I obeyed (like always). And when I got home, I got scolding again for somethin that isn't my bad at all. My bro's door got locked and the key's lost. She scolded me like it was fault! And claimed that I irritated her. And when we were at my grandma's house, she told my aunts that I am damn guai-lan and sam seng. My mom's been really really hot-headed lately. She keeps throwing temper for the slightest things. Maybe its the stress monster that's disturbin her eh? I just hope she'll stop it asap or esle I will really create another earthquake. And I certainly do not want that to happen(no one does) cus .. I'm fierce *LOL*

I had "oh-qian" (fried eggs with oysters and starch-cooked by aunt betty) just now. And I felt like puking after eating it.. It was nice but coffeeshops have better ones. Haha, its her first time cookin it so.. yeah, its acceptable lah.
And cake! Aunt Sally's birthday cake was baked by aunt betty and omg, I tell you.. Though I always hated mongo cake, this mango cake was wicked! I simply love it. HA HA HA. Aunt Betty's really a good cook ya know. Jocelyn, Jocelyn, you're so damn lucky to have a momma who can cook so well. My mom? Ha, she selcom cooks. Oh well, maybe once or twice in a year? Come to think about it, we hardly eat together too.

I was thinkin (I have been thinkin about this quite a few time already), I wanna move out when I have the ability. Like when I start workin or something. Just get out of this house- away away away from the endless scoldins and scoldins and scoldins. Not that I am some unfiliar kid but I am really sick of being scolded for nth and hurt by my mom's words. She already said that if I want to, I can move out. She told me this afternoon that she is sick of talkin to me and she doesn't wanna talk to me.. so yea, might as well lah huh. Yeah, my mom's just saying only and she doesn't mean a thing but I tell you, I bloody hates it cus she tells me this kinda stuff all the time. I am serious about moving out. Or jus simply, get married early (not THAT early, but early *winks*).

My bro's door is still locked. Poor lil' bro, don't have underwear and clothes. I lent him a teeshirt and a pair of soccer shorts. Actually, I don't mind lending him my panty *laughing out really loudly*..

I see what I can do when I wake up tomorrow yea?

Salamat malam!