erm, its just a lil' empty...
Hello hello hello!
I'm back! heh, clap for me! Welcome me! Cheer fer me.. Heh heh heh.
Alright, I used the Recovery Start-up CD and dash through not knowing what I was doing most of the time and TA-DAAAA! Its okay now; working and running well *grins*
One small prob now, my pictures are gone, music gone too and videos went to the same place as my pictures and music had gone... This is so so so sad alright. If I knew this was coming, I'd saved all my picturs and videos into a CD or some'in but *sigh* no one expected this, I didn't.
Its my bro's 13th birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO'.. muah~!). I still remember, exactly 365 days ago, we went Cafe Cartel with mom and uncle eric fer birthday dinner.. How time flies... Neway, I had a nice time today. My darling came over to accompany me (so sweet right? be jealous.. muahahaha) and my bro bought us pizzas. And we went to visit my dad together. I am happy that my bro agreed to go cus my dad really misses him alot..
We're waitin for mommy to home now. We all know she is a busy woman... She's bringing back my bro's birthday cake.. I can't wait. Too bad, my darling has left. Oh well baby, I'll save a piece for you alright?
I'm gonna start going to school really soon people.. I feel kinda excited and scared at the same time. And I kinda dread it too... Excited to meet new people in a new enviroment, scared of I donno what, dread tests and fast-pace and homework! But it all have to come. I gotta go to school (its much better than home-schooling).. I gotta work hard and ace the papers this year!
I'll keep ya guys updated about my school yea ^^v
Bye loves
I'm back! heh, clap for me! Welcome me! Cheer fer me.. Heh heh heh.
Alright, I used the Recovery Start-up CD and dash through not knowing what I was doing most of the time and TA-DAAAA! Its okay now; working and running well *grins*
One small prob now, my pictures are gone, music gone too and videos went to the same place as my pictures and music had gone... This is so so so sad alright. If I knew this was coming, I'd saved all my picturs and videos into a CD or some'in but *sigh* no one expected this, I didn't.
Its my bro's 13th birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO'.. muah~!). I still remember, exactly 365 days ago, we went Cafe Cartel with mom and uncle eric fer birthday dinner.. How time flies... Neway, I had a nice time today. My darling came over to accompany me (so sweet right? be jealous.. muahahaha) and my bro bought us pizzas. And we went to visit my dad together. I am happy that my bro agreed to go cus my dad really misses him alot..
We're waitin for mommy to home now. We all know she is a busy woman... She's bringing back my bro's birthday cake.. I can't wait. Too bad, my darling has left. Oh well baby, I'll save a piece for you alright?
I'm gonna start going to school really soon people.. I feel kinda excited and scared at the same time. And I kinda dread it too... Excited to meet new people in a new enviroment, scared of I donno what, dread tests and fast-pace and homework! But it all have to come. I gotta go to school (its much better than home-schooling).. I gotta work hard and ace the papers this year!
I'll keep ya guys updated about my school yea ^^v
Bye loves