fuck, this is so irrtating. I just got a post nicely typed out and now, its gone. To where I donno. And like, I am going blind now. Been wearing my contacts since 7 this mornin.
Okay, I'm just gonne go thru' this fast. A short one aye? For 3 days, please pardon me..
School's been pretty okay these 3 days. Lessons are short. Today, I had lessons until 12 then I went shoppin with Jessi Orchard. Then here I am, at downtown east's Mac typing away here. Heh, everyone's studying. I am supposed to be doing my homework (yep, Im given homework already but ... I'm here.
I have to think about what to wear, what shoes to match with, what bag to bring. Really really head-blasting...
I was late for school today cus I spent too much time wearing my high-cut shoes. Sweet. Late for school cus of shoes.
Tomorrow will be a freakin long day fer me. Have lesson from 9.30 am til like 6pm? Gosh, you know, that place's so cold, it can like freeze my saliver. I can be like so cold, I feel like my blood's solidifyig in my body. Haha, exegaration (fuck, I donno how to spell already) and I am lazy to think about it.
My eyes are killing me.
I guess that's all for now.
I see ya when I see ya. My comp crashed (I'm on my boy's lappy).
Take cares
tata
okay, and a pic taken by myself in the student lounge using Javier's super nice cell. And he says I'm zhilian and I admit it. YES, I am. HAHAHA!
Okay, I'm just gonne go thru' this fast. A short one aye? For 3 days, please pardon me..
School's been pretty okay these 3 days. Lessons are short. Today, I had lessons until 12 then I went shoppin with Jessi Orchard. Then here I am, at downtown east's Mac typing away here. Heh, everyone's studying. I am supposed to be doing my homework (yep, Im given homework already but ... I'm here.
I have to think about what to wear, what shoes to match with, what bag to bring. Really really head-blasting...
I was late for school today cus I spent too much time wearing my high-cut shoes. Sweet. Late for school cus of shoes.
Tomorrow will be a freakin long day fer me. Have lesson from 9.30 am til like 6pm? Gosh, you know, that place's so cold, it can like freeze my saliver. I can be like so cold, I feel like my blood's solidifyig in my body. Haha, exegaration (fuck, I donno how to spell already) and I am lazy to think about it.
My eyes are killing me.
I guess that's all for now.
I see ya when I see ya. My comp crashed (I'm on my boy's lappy).
Take cares
tata
okay, and a pic taken by myself in the student lounge using Javier's super nice cell. And he says I'm zhilian and I admit it. YES, I am. HAHAHA!