hello my dear friends.
I know I've been ignoring alot of ur smses and I am truly sorry.
I failed math and science- a grade 7 that is. Thats all it takes for me to be retained for a year. No schools wants 'cept ITE. I'm sad, of course.
I'm scared too.. And I really donno how to go about looking for a private school and I dread taking the same exam again. My friends are going on to a live we've always dreamt of and I, am stuck HERE.
I've made a mistake and I'm sorry. I've let people who love me and are very important to me down. I know they are disappointed, I am too.. But all I could do was to cry and say I'm sorry.
This is my life and I've made a fuckin serious mistake. a stupid mistake. an idiotic one. ONE THAT WILL CAUSE MYSELF TO REGRET.
But I still wanna thank GOD for my grades for English and Chinese Language. And Thank Him that I only failed two subjects.
I know everything happens for a reason. God must have his reason and plans for me. I thank HIM again for this.
I will work hard and make sure I don't let my loves down.
My mom doesn't want me to go to a private school cus of money matters. She wants me to have tuition instead which I think isn't a good idea. Tuition is only once a week while a school is different. I am so torn apart now. With no money, I cannot make a choice cus there'll be no choices for me.
I just pray that God will somehow work a way for me and allow me to do what I want.
I know I've been ignoring alot of ur smses and I am truly sorry.
I failed math and science- a grade 7 that is. Thats all it takes for me to be retained for a year. No schools wants 'cept ITE. I'm sad, of course.
I'm scared too.. And I really donno how to go about looking for a private school and I dread taking the same exam again. My friends are going on to a live we've always dreamt of and I, am stuck HERE.
I've made a mistake and I'm sorry. I've let people who love me and are very important to me down. I know they are disappointed, I am too.. But all I could do was to cry and say I'm sorry.
This is my life and I've made a fuckin serious mistake. a stupid mistake. an idiotic one. ONE THAT WILL CAUSE MYSELF TO REGRET.
But I still wanna thank GOD for my grades for English and Chinese Language. And Thank Him that I only failed two subjects.
I know everything happens for a reason. God must have his reason and plans for me. I thank HIM again for this.
I will work hard and make sure I don't let my loves down.
My mom doesn't want me to go to a private school cus of money matters. She wants me to have tuition instead which I think isn't a good idea. Tuition is only once a week while a school is different. I am so torn apart now. With no money, I cannot make a choice cus there'll be no choices for me.
I just pray that God will somehow work a way for me and allow me to do what I want.