I got a scoldin from mommy just now.
This' what she said:
1. she won't ever bother about me
2. she won't talk to me
3. move out if I am unhappy
4. if I wanna study, she'll pay my fees and transportation expenses.. no extra movey for leisure.
great. this is just perfect.
Finding a suitable school sucks.
Searchin for one alone sucks even more.
Now, I won't have money. Great. I can diet.
I hate it when she raises her voice at me. Its like why can't we just TALK?
She questions me about where I went, what I did and when I tell her, she doubts me.
And she'll go on with "you sure?", "don't bluff..", "what makes you think I should believe you?" and more lame questions she can think of. I'm sick, irritated and I'm tired of it. Not like as if I am a big time scammer. She questions me like one.
Neway, today had been a boring yet fun day.
Sushi was great. I had a nice time with ming gang (laughin alot as usual) and my darling. Damn freakin full ya know. Everyone keeps takin food for me and giving me there share. Haha, they said I am the youngest so I deserve to be "pampered". Thanks mates.
Mochi is really really heavenly. I simply love it. 3 cheers for the person who invented it. HAHA.
Boring part was,
I thought I cud join team freewill for free-running but my mom called me and demanded me to go home. I went as she demanded. Oh well, heck it, She still thinks I'm rebellious.
I can't wait for the weekend!
I can't wait.
I miss my grandmother.
I miss my cousins.
And by the way, CHEC(the private school) called me just now and told me that they've accepted me into their school.
Ah, we'll see how it goes.
This' what she said:
1. she won't ever bother about me
2. she won't talk to me
3. move out if I am unhappy
4. if I wanna study, she'll pay my fees and transportation expenses.. no extra movey for leisure.
great. this is just perfect.
Finding a suitable school sucks.
Searchin for one alone sucks even more.
Now, I won't have money. Great. I can diet.
I hate it when she raises her voice at me. Its like why can't we just TALK?
She questions me about where I went, what I did and when I tell her, she doubts me.
And she'll go on with "you sure?", "don't bluff..", "what makes you think I should believe you?" and more lame questions she can think of. I'm sick, irritated and I'm tired of it. Not like as if I am a big time scammer. She questions me like one.
Neway, today had been a boring yet fun day.
Sushi was great. I had a nice time with ming gang (laughin alot as usual) and my darling. Damn freakin full ya know. Everyone keeps takin food for me and giving me there share. Haha, they said I am the youngest so I deserve to be "pampered". Thanks mates.
Mochi is really really heavenly. I simply love it. 3 cheers for the person who invented it. HAHA.
Boring part was,
I thought I cud join team freewill for free-running but my mom called me and demanded me to go home. I went as she demanded. Oh well, heck it, She still thinks I'm rebellious.
I can't wait for the weekend!
I can't wait.
I miss my grandmother.
I miss my cousins.
And by the way, CHEC(the private school) called me just now and told me that they've accepted me into their school.
Ah, we'll see how it goes.