3.06.2005

I just came home from TM, I am tired, I haven't bathed so this entry will be short. Went there for a movie- A series of unfortunate events with my darling and WK and Caleb. The show was alright, not as funny or as nice as I thought it wud be.

I got my left tragus pierced. Nothin big. Just .. argh, whatever.

Went for youth service this afternoon and praise and worship was fantastic :D and PRAISE GOD, Juntat and WK and caleb came along! Today's sermon was "asking and praying". Prayer IS powerful.

Like, I've said earlier on.. This will be short. Therefore, I'm going to end it here.
Good bye

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than theses, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask for anything in my name, and I will do it."
John 14:12-14