I spent like about 2 minutes thinkin about the title of this post. I seriously can't think of one. Its been long since I last blogged and I miss you all, of cus I did.
School had been nice, really, not sacarsm.. Its really nice. New mates, new enviroment, new style.. Though the subjects are the same old boring ones, heh.
Alright, I won't have time to update you guys with the so many days I have missed cus I am at mac (my darling bought his lappy down fer me to blog.. so sweeeeet right? haha.. I know!) and I am really hungry and I am craving fer food.
And come to think about it, I can't remember what happened in the past few days...
The most most happening happening was on Saturday.. Miss Esther, my history teacher/mentor brought Javier (lil'jon) to watch the drama by City Harvest.. It was nice, and I enjoyed it.. Then we went fer great great GREAT dinner at Plaza Sing then shopping.
Right, today:
Went to school fer lessons at 11am. School ended at 6 today. Good fer lil'jon, he had only ONE pathetic lesson fer today cus his teacher was absent(so unfair!).
Mr Koh nearly drove me crazy just. 85 math questions in 10 mins! And its bloody algebra. And we had 2 tests fer Chemistry today. So people, you know, I am not slackin in some private school. I am studying and chiong-ing hard *grins*
Okay, ideas are running out now.. I shall be back really soon, I promise.
Byebye!
School had been nice, really, not sacarsm.. Its really nice. New mates, new enviroment, new style.. Though the subjects are the same old boring ones, heh.
Alright, I won't have time to update you guys with the so many days I have missed cus I am at mac (my darling bought his lappy down fer me to blog.. so sweeeeet right? haha.. I know!) and I am really hungry and I am craving fer food.
And come to think about it, I can't remember what happened in the past few days...
The most most happening happening was on Saturday.. Miss Esther, my history teacher/mentor brought Javier (lil'jon) to watch the drama by City Harvest.. It was nice, and I enjoyed it.. Then we went fer great great GREAT dinner at Plaza Sing then shopping.
Right, today:
Went to school fer lessons at 11am. School ended at 6 today. Good fer lil'jon, he had only ONE pathetic lesson fer today cus his teacher was absent(so unfair!).
Mr Koh nearly drove me crazy just. 85 math questions in 10 mins! And its bloody algebra. And we had 2 tests fer Chemistry today. So people, you know, I am not slackin in some private school. I am studying and chiong-ing hard *grins*
Okay, ideas are running out now.. I shall be back really soon, I promise.
Byebye!