3.02.2005

I've been thinkin alot.
On what to do,
what to do,
and what to do.
What else can I do?
Should I go nitec (ITE Colledge) and do a two-year course then proceed to poly?
Or should I stick to attenting private school and sit for the O Level Exam at the end of this year then go to a poly next yr?
Or should I study on my own instead of attending private school?
My mom agreed on private school.
But what about the cost?
Its not going to cheap; its going to cost a bomb.
What's right? I'm not so sure.
I don't want to end up regreting my desicion.
I don't wanna make another mistake.
Oh Lord, please guide me through this path by your mighty hands.
God says not to worry in Matthew 6:25-34.
I know I must seek and keep the faith..
I really need an answer now.
I dare not sleep.
Cus everytime a new day arrives, I'll have lesser time to decide.....