3.15.2005

laptop's fucked up once again, thx.

sup shorties?!
I missed yesterday'entry cus the laptop is cocked up. I donno what the fuck has caused the prob, its fucked up anyway. Windows won't start and.. bleah~ it just won't freaking start. I don't think it going to be fixed anytime soon since Jeremy told me that its a pretty complicated prob (either hardware failure or .. I can't remember). Now, where am I? I am at my darling's house. Just had dinner and it was superb! One of my favourite food-fried rice.

I went to watch Robots yesterday. Pretty amusing and cute. I rate it 3.5/3.5 *LOL* no la, 3.5/5. -_-" lame..
Then my darling and I had this huge argument and we were so unhappy (he was so angry that his eyes were blood shot! and I was so sad that I freaking donno what to say.. haha). But we made up soon, hehe.

Went to TP to study with my my darling and Cale-beee and Bu-enn.. Had a fun time. I caught Caleb's mischevious act on video! Damn funny. He bloody hell stuffed a choc-coated rasin into buen's ear!
Then met WK at CU to watch him eat his dinner.. Slack abit then HERE I AM, AT MY DARLING'S house, on his lappy, on blogger.com/post.g?blogID=6626574.... BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGing.

I'm so gonna savour on this precious and scared time to yatter and yatter.. But fansies, all good things come to an end :D

I'll be back!~~~ Hiahiahiahiahia! Muahahahahahahahahah! *laughing with pure evilness*

PS:I'm look at you ...