3.12.2005

mad.indian.woman.and.a.weird.dream

I was harassed by an indian women since 6 this mornin. Yes, a crazy indian women that is. She rang my cell 3 times (missed them cus I was slumbering). Then she texted me.
1st text: Hi! I dont know who are u? Anyway good morning and have a nice day bay. (I have no idea what's bay)
2nd text: Plize can u pickup the ph i beg u my dear friend.
And after the second text, she'll rang me again. This time, I picked up. And this was what she said, " who are you? Where are you from? why do you keep on sms-ing me? can you don't disturb me?!". I was like "huh" then I hung up. I thought she just got the wrong number and I was half asleep. But it wasn't what I thought. She texted me for the 3rd time and this time, it made me wonder why does she still send me such a message if she claims that I'm disturbing her? "Make a heart that never breaks, Make a smile that never fails, Make a touch that never pains, Make a loving friendship that never ends.. Gud mornin!". I ignored the text and continued sleeping. THEN, SHE TEXTED ME AGAIN! I was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER MAN!?!" when I saw her 4th text which said, " HAY! U what do u want form me live me along dont send me sms 2 meok u understand".
I ignored, and as I was about to slip back into sweet sweet slumber-paradise, she rang me again. This time, I was pissed. Like, she's awoken the demon in me. I shouted, "what the fuck do you want? I didn't sms you! U did! and You're disturbing me! Bloody stop this nonsense now! I want to sleep! GOOD NIGHT!". There, she stopped calling and no more texts from her came.

And by the way, the typos in the texts are not my mistakes. Its hers-Bloody retarded psycotic fuckin indian woman.

Then, the wierd dream intruded:
Part 1:
Me and my friend was chased after a mad guy who was supposed to be handicaped cus he wan to rob us. Then met Aiyun and Xueyu at mac and told her that someone's after us. I ran into the toilet and called the police and said "is this the police?" (damn stuoid right?) then the police replied, "yes, this is the police".. Then I related the whole story about how we met the mad man and why is he after us and I even said he molested my friend.
-end-
Part 2:
We (my ex school mates) were running for X-country at Bedok Reservoir and suddenly it turned into a "hill climbing" thing. Cus the water level drop but alot. Then I was like trying hard to climb and feelin scared that I might slip and fall and hit the rocks!
-end-

I slept only at 4am due to insomnia and some mad indiam woman had to harass me and when harassing was over. Wierd dreams had to intrude. Very very nice.

Woke up and logged online and started doing my blog. As you can see, I've shifted the position of my tagboard and animation and added and changed the pictures. I donno if it looks awkard.. Just lemme know yea? (thx!)
I had to redo everything when I accidentally clicked on "clear edits" when I was going to finish editin. *sigh* I did everything again. I'm really bad at this shit man. But hah, I managed *grins proudly*.

Met my darling at Downtown East and then went central to slack abit before going to his hut. His mom made yummy dinner for us and mama-mia~ I love the long beans.

He has gone to free-run with his brothers and here I am, typing and typing away. I hope he is having fun and at the same time, missing me. Heehee.

Alright, this entry is long enough...
I shall not yatter somemore.
If you're still reading, I thank you. You've been a great fan. I love you! *hugs*