My legs are so damn tired!
Imagine walkin all over the place for the whole day with a big bag containin 3 digicams, a laptop and all the "wu eh bo eh".. My shoulders and back got so tired, the bag felt like it weighed a ton.
I went to TP this afternoon to see if I could be accepted through CCA. Sadly, they cannot take me in cus I failed math and science. Damn it.
I guess retakin Os would be my only option (ITE is not. Higher Nitec isn't. No private diploma please.).. I will study hard. I will put in more effort and get into TP- Business School.
I met up with my dad at his shop and we talked a lil'. Oh well, nevermind what we talked about :)
Then, I met mommy at NTUC union to go CHEC,the private school I planned to go.
And after lookin at the students there and the enviroment, I think I'd rather have private tuition. Its like, I don't think I'll click with the student there. They were fuckin noisy.. Played like kids in the child-care centre (the place sounded like one too). I just didn't feel comfortable there ya know.
Then in the evening, I met up with my baby at White Sands for dinner before heading to Seng Kang with his blood bros to parkour. I think today's session was pretty fantastic. The fact that WK climbed to the fifth storey really was something worth complimenting.. He climbed like he doesn't know what fear and death is. And he said he wanna climb up ten storeys.. We adviced him not to, OF CUS. We don't want him to fall and DIE bodoh!~ But I guess in the end, its gonna be up to him. If he allows the demon in him to reign then, alright, go with it bro..
You wanna take a look at the pictures for todays session? Haha, I'm lazy, maybe I'll uploaad the picture tomorrow..
The rest of the guys did well too.. Gapping and jumping off railings and climbing up and jumpin' down...
I hope to come to a desicion as to where to go study.. Tuition or continue hunting for a suitable private school?
I'll just leave this to GOD cus I know He has plans for me and He'll guide me through this *smiles*
Man, I'm stinkin up my room~ Time for a bath!
Tatas stinkos
Imagine walkin all over the place for the whole day with a big bag containin 3 digicams, a laptop and all the "wu eh bo eh".. My shoulders and back got so tired, the bag felt like it weighed a ton.
I went to TP this afternoon to see if I could be accepted through CCA. Sadly, they cannot take me in cus I failed math and science. Damn it.
I guess retakin Os would be my only option (ITE is not. Higher Nitec isn't. No private diploma please.).. I will study hard. I will put in more effort and get into TP- Business School.
I met up with my dad at his shop and we talked a lil'. Oh well, nevermind what we talked about :)
Then, I met mommy at NTUC union to go CHEC,the private school I planned to go.
And after lookin at the students there and the enviroment, I think I'd rather have private tuition. Its like, I don't think I'll click with the student there. They were fuckin noisy.. Played like kids in the child-care centre (the place sounded like one too). I just didn't feel comfortable there ya know.
Then in the evening, I met up with my baby at White Sands for dinner before heading to Seng Kang with his blood bros to parkour. I think today's session was pretty fantastic. The fact that WK climbed to the fifth storey really was something worth complimenting.. He climbed like he doesn't know what fear and death is. And he said he wanna climb up ten storeys.. We adviced him not to, OF CUS. We don't want him to fall and DIE bodoh!~ But I guess in the end, its gonna be up to him. If he allows the demon in him to reign then, alright, go with it bro..
You wanna take a look at the pictures for todays session? Haha, I'm lazy, maybe I'll uploaad the picture tomorrow..
The rest of the guys did well too.. Gapping and jumping off railings and climbing up and jumpin' down...
I hope to come to a desicion as to where to go study.. Tuition or continue hunting for a suitable private school?
I'll just leave this to GOD cus I know He has plans for me and He'll guide me through this *smiles*
Man, I'm stinkin up my room~ Time for a bath!
Tatas stinkos