spendin four and a half hours, jus like that
Hey beautifuls, been a few days, how's it going?
I'm in school, waiting for social studies lesson which will be gonna be at 4.30. I've been bumming around school since 1.30. Spending a four-and-a-half-hour break alone? This is just so sweet. Heh.
School had been fun this days.. Math, driving me nuts. I am s glad its Thurdays today :) And tomorrow's lesson is at 4.30, yep, one lesson only..
I haven't been bloggin regularly cus my lappy is still experiencing some kinda stupid problem which I donno how to solve.. someone, help me please...
Yesterday, I had a really really nice day with my baby. We went to Orchard fer a movie and had Gelare! ice-cream, the best kind of indulgence. HAHAHA. OKay, someone is aiting to use to comp now (I'm one my shcool's comp, and there's only one pathetic comp here!). Kay, I better go now.. Or he'll come whack me...
I'll come back soon
see ya till then!
I'm in school, waiting for social studies lesson which will be gonna be at 4.30. I've been bumming around school since 1.30. Spending a four-and-a-half-hour break alone? This is just so sweet. Heh.
School had been fun this days.. Math, driving me nuts. I am s glad its Thurdays today :) And tomorrow's lesson is at 4.30, yep, one lesson only..
I haven't been bloggin regularly cus my lappy is still experiencing some kinda stupid problem which I donno how to solve.. someone, help me please...
Yesterday, I had a really really nice day with my baby. We went to Orchard fer a movie and had Gelare! ice-cream, the best kind of indulgence. HAHAHA. OKay, someone is aiting to use to comp now (I'm one my shcool's comp, and there's only one pathetic comp here!). Kay, I better go now.. Or he'll come whack me...
I'll come back soon
see ya till then!