this is to anon's question*smiles*

anon, I hope this pic'll answer your question. And next time, please tag with a proper name! Thx.
I started revising chemistry today *grins*. Project A1 is in progress, hia hia hia ~
I like to study. I love Chemistry, Physics and Math! Oooooooooh, I'm lovin' it! I'm so lovin' it-studying that it. I can't wait to buy the TYSes and DO THEM!
I was at my baby boy's house at about 5 plus. Had dinner with him at home, after that, went Downtown East to meet nua-er, syah and brandie. That's when I revised Chapt.2 for Chemistry- The Particulate Nature Of Matter. And my boy did his project. Pretty cool website, handsome pictures in it. I love~! HAHA~! *well done darling*
Today passed pretty quickly. Short day.
Yep, that's about all now.
Thanks for spendin time here in my boring.and.cappy.blog :)
Love ya all~
*muah~*

anon, I hope this pic'll answer your question. And next time, please tag with a proper name! Thx.
I started revising chemistry today *grins*. Project A1 is in progress, hia hia hia ~
I like to study. I love Chemistry, Physics and Math! Oooooooooh, I'm lovin' it! I'm so lovin' it-studying that it. I can't wait to buy the TYSes and DO THEM!
I was at my baby boy's house at about 5 plus. Had dinner with him at home, after that, went Downtown East to meet nua-er, syah and brandie. That's when I revised Chapt.2 for Chemistry- The Particulate Nature Of Matter. And my boy did his project. Pretty cool website, handsome pictures in it. I love~! HAHA~! *well done darling*
Today passed pretty quickly. Short day.
Yep, that's about all now.
Thanks for spendin time here in my boring.and.cappy.blog :)
Love ya all~
*muah~*