untitled
Its been really boring, really. There's practically nothin to do.. I can't train cus my busted ankle is still busted and I can't go shopping cus I am broke. I am trying to raise money to get a MP3 player and a pair of blade runners. School's startin this mon and can you believe me? I am wasting time rotting at home. The thought of not going to a school with no friends comin along and redoing the same thing sucks big time. Well, at least I won't be left at home alone when everyone goes to school... I'll have somewhere to go, some'in to do.. I won't be as bored *smiles*
There'll be an orientation tomorrow (donno fer what.. the school's so damn small) at 1.30pm (or issit 1pm? hmm..) and a parent-meeting session at 8pm. So like, what the hell am I suppose to do after the orientation? Rot in town until 8? This is so stupid. stupid.
I went to collect my paycheque from Cartel just now. Got only a pathetic sum of money.
Guess darling's having loadsa fun right now, doing vaults and jumping and climbing and fagging. I wish he could stay a lil' longer but *smiles* .. .. .. ..
Brothers are important too.
Okay, we've reached an end of today's crap.
take care and dream on..
There'll be an orientation tomorrow (donno fer what.. the school's so damn small) at 1.30pm (or issit 1pm? hmm..) and a parent-meeting session at 8pm. So like, what the hell am I suppose to do after the orientation? Rot in town until 8? This is so stupid. stupid.
I went to collect my paycheque from Cartel just now. Got only a pathetic sum of money.
Guess darling's having loadsa fun right now, doing vaults and jumping and climbing and fagging. I wish he could stay a lil' longer but *smiles* .. .. .. ..
Brothers are important too.
Okay, we've reached an end of today's crap.
take care and dream on..