Woah! It just flew pass me?!
Gosh, in anither few hours, Monday's comin! Holy cow!
I'm at Linda's house.. Heee, haven't met her fer like so long and finally! FINALLY, I GOT TO SEE HER! I am so happy.
As you all shud know by now, my school starts tomorrow and I am not excited at all. Trust me, I can't wait for nx Saturday. By then, my darling's exam will be over and he'll have his holidays. I have school though.. which is kinda sad.
I woke up damn early this morning - at EIGHT. Haha, I was so sleepy after watchin the flat-landers, I had to take a nap at my darling's house while he revised his work. Then we went back downtown to watch the BMX-ers do their thing. It was cool.
Gosh, I am going to school and learnin everything all over again. I am going to do TYSes again.. AND PHYSICS again. crap. *shrugs* this is so lame. I know I know, its is important. This is like the last shot I am going to have. Don't have to worry about me, I will keep my promise and study hard aye? *smiles*
Alright, that's about all fer today. I hope to have really nice things to say about school tomorrow.
Take care people. Have fun.
Adios
I'm at Linda's house.. Heee, haven't met her fer like so long and finally! FINALLY, I GOT TO SEE HER! I am so happy.
As you all shud know by now, my school starts tomorrow and I am not excited at all. Trust me, I can't wait for nx Saturday. By then, my darling's exam will be over and he'll have his holidays. I have school though.. which is kinda sad.
I woke up damn early this morning - at EIGHT. Haha, I was so sleepy after watchin the flat-landers, I had to take a nap at my darling's house while he revised his work. Then we went back downtown to watch the BMX-ers do their thing. It was cool.
Gosh, I am going to school and learnin everything all over again. I am going to do TYSes again.. AND PHYSICS again. crap. *shrugs* this is so lame. I know I know, its is important. This is like the last shot I am going to have. Don't have to worry about me, I will keep my promise and study hard aye? *smiles*
Alright, that's about all fer today. I hope to have really nice things to say about school tomorrow.
Take care people. Have fun.
Adios