3.19.2005

yay, finally I got that book!

Alright, I bought "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" by Mitch Albom. It is to entertain me during the wickedly long journey to school. By the way, school starts Monday. Yep, Monday.
I had lunch with mommy, uncle Eric and bro at Carlton Hotel just now. It was really really good. The dessert was fantastic. Too bad, my darling didn't join us cus he went PK jam. Well, there's always next time yea.

Right now, my darling's watchin the TV and I'm on his lappy doing this. My lappy's cocked up.. Seems to have some kinda prob with it but I just can't figure it out. Maybe something inside it is failing.. I donno. It really laggy and it sucks.

I went to school for the orientation yesterday and it went pretty okay. Bus no.518 took so long to come and the journey took an hour! The principle's hip.. Should be in his early 30s and he's funny. And he's gonna be my Physics teacher.
I made two new friends too. I doubt I can click with many people though cus many of them had the i-am-too-hip-for-you and the oooh-i'm-so-cool face. And those bengs and lians, they look disgusting. And they think they look nice with that wierd-looking hairstyle (the kind that looks like horse's hair).

Heh, my darlin just asked me, "you bloggin or writing storybook ah dar?"... I shall stop here eh? Haha, I'm bloggin! not writing storybook *looks down and smiles shyly*
Kekeke.

Have a wonderful evening.
tata