fart stinks
Hello Hello Hello!
Sup?! How's life treatin ya all?
Well, for me, I am doin good. Going to school and having fun. Hanging out with new mates and chillin with my darling. What more can I ask for? Er.. Maybe, MAYBE, I'd asked Sunday to remain as Sunday *lol*
Yesterday, I piggy-backed my darling! And you bet, he is heavy. BUT, I am strong ;) And we had so much fun! And he piggy-backed me and I got so scared that I freaked out and started screaming.
We went to Seoul Garden for lunch then we crashed his house and watched Steamboy together. Its an jap animae :) and its nice. It would be nicer if its about magic (which I'm more into).
And today, now, I am at his house again. So sad, I am going home soon. And he is goin on to slack with his bros at CU. And he is sleeping now! Goodness, he is sucha pig. A cute one though. HAHA.
Anyway, I had a really really great time today :) And I have my darling to thank. *THANKIEW DARLING!*
See, I usually take alot of time to blog. But now, I am rushin cus I really hve to rush. So yeah, u know now why today's entry suck. I know I don't always get to do this but I really have to rush. I promise a nicer post next time kay?
till then,
May the force be with you
A few pictures to show ya ALL! I bet YA ALL MISS ME! haha.....

he was trying to stuff my foot into his mouth. like real huh.



*smiles*
Sup?! How's life treatin ya all?
Well, for me, I am doin good. Going to school and having fun. Hanging out with new mates and chillin with my darling. What more can I ask for? Er.. Maybe, MAYBE, I'd asked Sunday to remain as Sunday *lol*
Yesterday, I piggy-backed my darling! And you bet, he is heavy. BUT, I am strong ;) And we had so much fun! And he piggy-backed me and I got so scared that I freaked out and started screaming.
We went to Seoul Garden for lunch then we crashed his house and watched Steamboy together. Its an jap animae :) and its nice. It would be nicer if its about magic (which I'm more into).
And today, now, I am at his house again. So sad, I am going home soon. And he is goin on to slack with his bros at CU. And he is sleeping now! Goodness, he is sucha pig. A cute one though. HAHA.
Anyway, I had a really really great time today :) And I have my darling to thank. *THANKIEW DARLING!*
See, I usually take alot of time to blog. But now, I am rushin cus I really hve to rush. So yeah, u know now why today's entry suck. I know I don't always get to do this but I really have to rush. I promise a nicer post next time kay?
till then,
May the force be with you
A few pictures to show ya ALL! I bet YA ALL MISS ME! haha.....

he was trying to stuff my foot into his mouth. like real huh.



*smiles*