4.02.2005

fucken thanks alot

I've removed my tagboard. Why? Beacause I hate criticisms from cowards. Obviously, that "very nice and helpful" person who was tryin to correct my attitude has no guts to leave his/her name. so fuckin what if I am a poser? So fuckin what if I like yellow card? or pugjelly? So fuckin what if you think I am a poser? So fuckin what if you think I am a poser? I don't give a damn about what u think, bloody coward. If u had guts, you'd leave your name. So you try and come in here, my blog and use a few words to insult me? I'm sorry but you've gotta try harder. Like I've always said, "shut up and mind you own business" and "keep criticisms to your fukcin self"..
So you see yourself as some kinda true underground punk fan or something? haha, you're ammusing.

People, I am sorry if you wanna tag or something, I just hate this kinda fucked up lame people who comes into my blog and desprately try to insult me, put me down or whatever fuck. No life. I did not removed mt taggy cus I am scared, I a not scared. I just hate that kinda lame crap in my blog. This is my blog, fucker.

right, enough of that crap person now.
my week was nice. school was great. I had fun. And I am at my baby's house now. He's playin GTA on my PS2 and really, I think he's so into it now. And I am like so pathetic, no lappy and no PS to play. I only have my GBA.. But I think Zelda's so boring! Nevermind, I can study and do more math sums... YEAH RIGHT.

Anyway, I've a nice music video fer u people to see.. enjoy!

**don't label me