4.30.2005

Happy Satur Day.

Good afternoon loves :)
How's it goin?

I had cereal for breakfast. YUMMY Blueberry Morning. At my sugar's crib.
I am having a great time with him. Yeah, be jealous.
And he is makin lunch for us. I am famished!
Wheeee hee heeee!
I have a craving for carrot cake and Old Chang Kee curry puff. Freak, this cannot go on!
I can't wait to see Chloe Tomorrow. I miss her so very much.
Darling's going to ride westside tomorrow. *please take care of ur ankle will you?*

Its so sunny. So freakin warm outside. Is the world comin to an end? Tsunami, earthquakes, mad weather..... I am glad I'm in air-conditioned room :D
I guess I'm spendin most of my time in air-con room. In school from 9.30 to six, in bus-trips which takes more than 1 hour and home when I sleep. Envy me, muahahahaahahh!
Right, I am starting to sound evil.

Kelly is sucha a slut.
I can't believe she scratched Jav's neck. It was bleeding pls. poor dude.
What's worst, CHESTER HER BOY DID NOTHIN! Loser.
Really. I think she's a loser. Her boy is too.
So fuckin what if she thinks I'm bithcy. So what? At least I am good at it. Right Amanda?
Better than her, she's a cheap slut.
We're all better than her. At least we don't have to act cute. Or expose our cleavege.
Fuck face.
hahaha!
I am going to far. I know. I have to stop. NOW.

SLUT. HAA HAA.

MMmmmmm..... I'm smellin' food!
Yay! Food, here I come.

Tatas people. Have a Happy Satur Day :)

Sluts are worst off than bitches.
trust me.