4.20.2005

Hey!
How's it? School was great today. Short day- only 2 lessons *smiles*
And today is a wonderful wonderful day. And its gettin better. When to Kenny Rogers for lunch with my baby and window shopping too. I saw this really really nice pair of shoes at Adidas and I'm lovin' it.

By the way, we were taught a new dance sequence yesterday and I think its cool. Haha, can't wait to learn more! Man, I am so lovin' hiphop lessons! And I think the time's bit short.. MORE TIME MORE TIME MORE TIME MR KENNY! *shouts at the top of muh voice*

I miss Chloe so much! Haven't seen her and talk to her since I can't remember when! Gosh, CHLOE, why do you always have to sit for exams?! poor thing.
Anyhow, all the best kay. You are a smartie, and a workie, so there shouldn't be any problem *hugs*

And where are you baby?!
He's gone out to get his rim back. Erm, or izzit the spokes( I donno how to spell lah)? Ah, whatever. And I am left at home, alone, in his room. And I think someone's back! Gosh, pls baby, pls come home now. What if its his dad? Or mom? and they open the door? BUSTED! Haha.
I am keepin very quiet *wispers*
God, bless me please.

Alrighty, its been er.. long. AND HE ISN'T HOME YET!
COME HOME NOW! RIDE FASTER!
You're right, I am freakin out!

I wanna get Ciara's and JLo album! So cool so cool! and I think I kinda like techno. Or issit called eurobeat. I donno... The club beats ya know. Freak, I dunno what am I blabbin about!
No, its not lianish k. Its not. So not lian. Lians listens to rock songs by avril and they only know avril and wear pink with alot of eye-liner(to feel "punk"). haha. and act cute.

till then
Cheerios