4.09.2005

i miss you so

I really miss my darling alot. Been like SO MANY days since I heard his voice, seen him, touch him..

The ex-class BBQ on Thursday was fantastic. We absolutely had a great time. Nice food, nice cakes and custurd puffs and jellys and puddings.. My ex-classmates were cool. Many of them changed.. Their hair, style and character- they are more open now *smiles* We took many pictures, I'll try to upload them yea.

Then yesterday, I went to watch The Pacifier. Pretty nice show..

Anyway, I've got a new hairdo today. Spent half a day in the salon! Belive me, it was torturing.

I can't think of anything to type now.. I am so sleepy. And BTW, I am at Linda's crib. heh, came to show her my hair and use the comp :D

My darling's coming back tomorrow, I am so glad..




Image hosted by Photobucket.com