its Friday =)
How's it goin? I haven't been bloggin for the past 5 days, hah, I bet you guys missed me!
Its Friday already. Finally its Friday. I am so glad.
The past few days had been nice :)
Yesterday was a nice day 'cept that my boy and I had a lil' aguement. And Wedenesday was nice too.. Spent time after school with my baby at town.
I was supposed to have 4 lessons on Monday but I skipped 3! Cus I so miss my baby so much, I had to go meet him. We went to catch Spanglish and I thought it was a rather nice show, just bit long. Then on Tuesday, I had my first Hip-hop class in school wuth Amanda, Dina, Gloria, Sandra and Anna. We had alot of fun-laughin and laughin and doin the wrong things, moving the wrong leg.. It was all so fun. Then Gloria and Dina and Amanda and I went to Orchard. We had a ncie time talkin and bitchin. Haha.
I have lessons today. At 4.30 to about 6.
My boy and I had been arguing these few days and I hate it. I really hate it. I donno why are we arguing over such minor stuff but I just freakin hate it. Everytime we argue, I'll feel so lousy..
I'm at his house now. He is watchin tv and I'm on the laptop.
I'm glad that my boy and his bros had a great time with each other. Having so much fun. Its good.
I gotta go now for I have to leave at 3 for school.
Bye mates
Its Friday already. Finally its Friday. I am so glad.
The past few days had been nice :)
Yesterday was a nice day 'cept that my boy and I had a lil' aguement. And Wedenesday was nice too.. Spent time after school with my baby at town.
I was supposed to have 4 lessons on Monday but I skipped 3! Cus I so miss my baby so much, I had to go meet him. We went to catch Spanglish and I thought it was a rather nice show, just bit long. Then on Tuesday, I had my first Hip-hop class in school wuth Amanda, Dina, Gloria, Sandra and Anna. We had alot of fun-laughin and laughin and doin the wrong things, moving the wrong leg.. It was all so fun. Then Gloria and Dina and Amanda and I went to Orchard. We had a ncie time talkin and bitchin. Haha.
I have lessons today. At 4.30 to about 6.
My boy and I had been arguing these few days and I hate it. I really hate it. I donno why are we arguing over such minor stuff but I just freakin hate it. Everytime we argue, I'll feel so lousy..
I'm at his house now. He is watchin tv and I'm on the laptop.
I'm glad that my boy and his bros had a great time with each other. Having so much fun. Its good.
I gotta go now for I have to leave at 3 for school.
Bye mates