4.16.2005

our kind of L.O.V.E

Alright, I'm here again. To blog about..... Love.
I was reading "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" which is a totally awesome book yesterday and I came across a short paragraph and it made me ponder. "People say they 'find' love, as if iy were an object hidden by rock. But love takes many form,
and its never the same for any man or women. What they find is a certain love".. True, a certain love.
So I thoght about my love-my boy and the kind of love I have for him. I don't know how to define it. I feel a certain love for the darling of my life. But what kind? And what kind of love does he have for me?
The author in the book described Eddie's love for Marguerite as "grateful, a deep but quiet love, one that he knew and above all, irreplacable". Can I say that my love for him started out as an impulse, I loved him on an impulse. Like, I knew he wasn't the boy (we were young then- about 14?) and yeah, u know, young and playful but I fell in love, then as time went by, it grew stronger, a lot more stronger and
despite the constant advice and lectures I get from friends, I stubbornly refused to let go and get over with it.
Maybe it was the determination that made many people think I'm just pure stubborn. Or maybe to some, stupid.
We've been through countless arguements and fights and breakups but we're still together today. We've grown up. Its like, we watch each other grow. You dig?
Now, I love him more and he loves me too.
And it makes me feel so grateful and blessed.
I guess its a feeling I know. Its impossible to feel how I actually feel about this blessing ya know? Okay, maybe to Edric and how he'll rephrase "impossible to feel" as "ALMOST impossible". Right Edric?
I asked Edric to describe the kind of love Juntat and I share, and this was his reply, " complicated yet simple". Why is it complicated? I donno. Its simple to me. I love him because I love him. I don't really need a reason to do so right? Maybe a small percentage of this love is a habit cultivated since young? Like, erm, like how brand can't stop spitting? Okay, that was lame. Okay, nevermind that. Its a habit. Like, you take off the H and u'll still have abit and you take out the A u'll still have that bit and then take out the B and you'll still have it. Yeah, its some'in like that. Now, don't ask me to take the I out, don't be lame. HAHA, just kidding. And more of it is the concern I have for him. Like how I'd wanna ring him when I wake up to find out if he had had his breakfast or how I'd wanna find out if he is enjoying himself during ride or did he injure himself during parkour. And how I'd tell him to not smoke like a machine gone berserk.
Like, how I'll get worked up when a girl tries to flirt with him. Or, when I feel that the girl is flirtin with him, thats enough to make me fuss up.

And you're wondering why am I bloggin about this topic?
Its because he asked me to. And he refers to Juntat a.k.a Zac. I was lazing and he asked me to go blog and I asked him, "blog about?". "us", he replied. So yep, this goes-About us , darling.

I can possibly list out evey single thoughts I have about 'us' on my mind. Its hard. And you'd prolly not read on (if you're still readin, thankiew for being with me).

All I wanna say now is, I cherish this amazingly bless relationship that I have with the love of my life and the love we both share. I thank my God, my sisters and cousin-Chloe and a friend who'll never know how grateful I am to him/her-
for supporting me, for talkin to me and scolding me in times when I tried tormenting myself. And of cus, I must thank him for loving me like how I think I should be loved or at least, showering me with the amount of love I deserve.. But can I have more? *laughs out like evilly*

Love, thats what its takes.
I love him.
He loves me.
I love this love.
I love it so much, I'd die without it.
And one thing I know, its true.
Its irreplacable, like Eddie's love for his wife.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com