tare care my love
Good afternoon! Its rainin, again. I wonder if it'll stop by the time I go home from here (my boy's house). He's asleep. So cute. We had Macdonald's just now.. That was fantastic lunch *satisfied*
I had a short day in school today.. 9.30am to 12.30, 2 lessons. But I'll have hell tomorrow. A freezing hell that is (my school is so cold, its unbelievable.. always feels like a blizzard's gonna come.. HAHA). I have lessons from 9.30am to 6pm! How torturing right?
Worst, my darling's going to M'sia with his amazing clique of brothers TODAY. They're comin home on Sunday. I'm gonna miss him. Well, I'm glad he won't be bored anymore though. Gotta take care aye, all of ya. Please don't be naughty and DON'T endanger your lives! haha, like nua-er always say.. I'm forever nagging. But thats solely because they're always up to alot of mischieve! heh, back to my point. I know that cigs there are very very very extremely unbelivably extraordinaryly cheap there, BUT please kay, don't smoke so much! And darling, don't you dare go mix around with M'sia girls!! *laughs out loud* Actually, I know you won't *grins*
OKok, just take care kay. And miss me. Think of me. Buy thing for me.
Unfortunately, my lappy is still not on form. So yeah, it explain's why I am bloggin unregularly. I miss you wonderfuls and much as you miss me. Trust me, I'll get it done soon.. so you guys will get enough dose of me. HEh HEH hEhhh.
Can't wait fer ex-class' bbq tomorrow evening. I miss my mates! I miss 'em so much! I bet they miss me too >.<
Can't wait for this Weekend. Wanna go swimming! I hope it won't rain. Mother Nature, please have mercy.. Don't wet my weekend!
I just can't for my darling to be back this Sunday! Can't wait. I am gettin impatient.......
I had a short day in school today.. 9.30am to 12.30, 2 lessons. But I'll have hell tomorrow. A freezing hell that is (my school is so cold, its unbelievable.. always feels like a blizzard's gonna come.. HAHA). I have lessons from 9.30am to 6pm! How torturing right?
Worst, my darling's going to M'sia with his amazing clique of brothers TODAY. They're comin home on Sunday. I'm gonna miss him. Well, I'm glad he won't be bored anymore though. Gotta take care aye, all of ya. Please don't be naughty and DON'T endanger your lives! haha, like nua-er always say.. I'm forever nagging. But thats solely because they're always up to alot of mischieve! heh, back to my point. I know that cigs there are very very very extremely unbelivably extraordinaryly cheap there, BUT please kay, don't smoke so much! And darling, don't you dare go mix around with M'sia girls!! *laughs out loud* Actually, I know you won't *grins*
OKok, just take care kay. And miss me. Think of me. Buy thing for me.
Unfortunately, my lappy is still not on form. So yeah, it explain's why I am bloggin unregularly. I miss you wonderfuls and much as you miss me. Trust me, I'll get it done soon.. so you guys will get enough dose of me. HEh HEH hEhhh.
Can't wait fer ex-class' bbq tomorrow evening. I miss my mates! I miss 'em so much! I bet they miss me too >.<
Can't wait for this Weekend. Wanna go swimming! I hope it won't rain. Mother Nature, please have mercy.. Don't wet my weekend!
I just can't for my darling to be back this Sunday! Can't wait. I am gettin impatient.......