5.07.2005

Baby, get well soon please.

My poor baby has fallen sick. Fever and diarrheoa. Poor thing.
And I'm here to take care of him. Er, at least to attend to his needs for water, pills and cool wet towel. He's asleep now. Like a child *gushes*

May the dark fury be lifted from inside him.
*laughs out loud*

Yesterday was a nice day.
Stayed at home with my darling for the whole day.
I had a great time, of cus.
Alright, I promise not to skip anymore lesson *cross my finger*
HAHA.
Yeah! I KNOW, I KNOW! I will go for ALL lessons.

Tomorrow's Mothers' Day. And I haven't got anything for mom.
Do not fret, I think I'll go get a cake or something nice for her and all the other aunties who are such wonderful mommies to my cousins. And of cus, my grand
Yes, I am going to ah mah's house tomorrow.

I should really be going to Sentosa soon man!
My baby's been going without me, when I am in school!
Evil!
I miss the waters.
I miss the sand.
AND I MISS THE SUN!
and I think I kinda miss my tan.

But at the same time, I am tryin to cultivate a goth look (yep, I am goin chnage my hair colour to a darker one).
Muahahah! Wot trash am I yakkin about.
I donno.
Erm, can I be fair when I feel fair and can I be tanned when I'm feelin sunny?
AH ahahahah! Mad. Crazy. Lame. Funny.

Okies people,
I've got to say this now.
TATAS.