inschoolsptiredandboring
hello.
I am sorry but this is gonna be short. but it is going to be sweet. I promise *smiles*
I just had my science mcq exam.
and I am on my school's very laggy comp.
The week had been kind to me.
Hit the beach and suntanned. I am tanned now.
Er, okay, I was always tanned. But I am more tanned now.
I love sunset bay.
and I love the sea. 'cept that its always chokin me and goin into my nose. freak, hell yeah!
been slackin at starbucks alot. so sick of the fraps but I still love the cheesecakes the same*grins*
okay, I said short and sweet.
I seriously have to run now.
going to meet Xinyue, Caleb and Edric at STARBUCKS. AGAIN.
Great. more cheesecakes and er... fraps? HAHAHA.
.....................
I donno what else to say.
I love you guys!
hahaha.
I love my baby.
I am sorry but this is gonna be short. but it is going to be sweet. I promise *smiles*
I just had my science mcq exam.
and I am on my school's very laggy comp.
The week had been kind to me.
Hit the beach and suntanned. I am tanned now.
Er, okay, I was always tanned. But I am more tanned now.
I love sunset bay.
and I love the sea. 'cept that its always chokin me and goin into my nose. freak, hell yeah!
been slackin at starbucks alot. so sick of the fraps but I still love the cheesecakes the same*grins*
okay, I said short and sweet.
I seriously have to run now.
going to meet Xinyue, Caleb and Edric at STARBUCKS. AGAIN.
Great. more cheesecakes and er... fraps? HAHAHA.
.....................
I donno what else to say.
I love you guys!
hahaha.
I love my baby.