Island Life. Love it.
I had a really awesome day yesterday.
Went to SENTOSA(finally!) with Xinyue, Peck, Winko, Azfar, Edrico, Brandie and my baby.
We had fun. They guys did alot of flips and we played games and we had alot of fun.
My darling was sucha sweetheart. He carried me on his shoulders and ran around! I was freaked out okay. But it was all good.
He was so so sweet alright. HAHA.
And Xingyue is sucha candy.
After sentosa, I rushed home to get changed to attend my uncle's 60th birthday celebration at the restaurant. The food was not bad. But the cake, baked by my aunt was wicked! I had 2 slices.. so sinful. HAHA.
Took a few pictures with my cousins.




and a picture of my very pretty niece.....

Ain't she sweet?
I don't want today to end.
I wanna go Sentosa tomorrow. But I can't cus I got to STUDY.
Freak!
I cannot wait for the next Sentosa trip.
Island life, love it!
Went to SENTOSA(finally!) with Xinyue, Peck, Winko, Azfar, Edrico, Brandie and my baby.
We had fun. They guys did alot of flips and we played games and we had alot of fun.
My darling was sucha sweetheart. He carried me on his shoulders and ran around! I was freaked out okay. But it was all good.
He was so so sweet alright. HAHA.
And Xingyue is sucha candy.
After sentosa, I rushed home to get changed to attend my uncle's 60th birthday celebration at the restaurant. The food was not bad. But the cake, baked by my aunt was wicked! I had 2 slices.. so sinful. HAHA.
Took a few pictures with my cousins.




and a picture of my very pretty niece.....

Ain't she sweet?
I don't want today to end.
I wanna go Sentosa tomorrow. But I can't cus I got to STUDY.
Freak!
I cannot wait for the next Sentosa trip.
Island life, love it!