5.14.2005

life's a bitch

As of today, I am no longer a Methodist.
Not that I don't believe in God.
I just don't want to commit anymore.
So I'm not going to church anymore.

I am tired of keepin the faith.
Having to force myself to have faith I think I never have had.
I have no faith now.
I am going to give it up.

Life is a mother fuckin bitch.

My mom is a sick bitch.

Trust me, I am tired.
Yes, I am really tired.
But I will walk on
and see what has god have "instored" for me.. For this mother fuckin life of mine.

Anyway, I do not believe in hell or heaven anymore.
Christians nowadays are corrupted.
My mom is a christian, so fuckin what?

God? Were you even listenin to my prayers? Were you even there?

Frankly, I feel that people cannot know whether god exist or not.
Heaven, a place for believers? Hell, a place non-believers (sinners) go.
Anyway, I do not believe in hell or heaven anymore.
Christians nowadays are corrupted.

I believe in myself.

I do not blame anyone for my broken family.

I am not sayin all these beacuse I am angry.
I am not.
I am disappointed.