marshmellow, anyone?
I am so stuffed pls.
Eatin expired marshmellow? fucked up. but why does it still taste nice?
I think I need to shit now.
Javier's right beside me, say hi now :) hahaha.
c'mon, say it!
*HI JAVIER!!!!!!*
Its so cold now.
and poor baby gotta leave Sentosa cus it rained.
oh wells, next time, go with me (cus I'm the sunshine gurl)
*I'll be your sunshine, you're only sunshine*
Okay, Javier's yawning now. I'm boring him.
I guess, that's all for today.
I'm off, to get cheezels? Or cheezels? Haha, I donno.
Yep, but its nice.
Till then,
continue missin me
MUACKS!
Eatin expired marshmellow? fucked up. but why does it still taste nice?
I think I need to shit now.
Javier's right beside me, say hi now :) hahaha.
c'mon, say it!
*HI JAVIER!!!!!!*
Its so cold now.
and poor baby gotta leave Sentosa cus it rained.
oh wells, next time, go with me (cus I'm the sunshine gurl)
*I'll be your sunshine, you're only sunshine*
Okay, Javier's yawning now. I'm boring him.
I guess, that's all for today.
I'm off, to get cheezels? Or cheezels? Haha, I donno.
Yep, but its nice.
Till then,
continue missin me
MUACKS!