M&M's please.
Today was a good day. Went to town with Chloe and had a really nice time lookin at things and eatin' sinful food. Old Chang Kee's curry puff, Gelato-dark choc flavour, Yoshinoya, donuts. Wicked.
Tell me, how to not get fat like that?
Anyway, I don't care. I know my darling still loves me the same. Right baby? HAHAHA!
I miss my darling.
** I am sorry darling, for not being reasonable yesterday. Thank you for lovin' me they way you do. I love you so much, really. Yes, I want everyone to know. That I love you and you're so sweet and I'm so loved and taken care of in your arms. I cherish you. Like the way you cherish me. I thank God for you.**
He's gone out to ride. Despite the wet weather. I hope he's cautious of his bad ankle. Goodness, he's always so careless. Always tellin me to take care and becareful but still gettin injuries himself.
I think eatin ice-cream everyday is sweet. But its evil, really. Darling, you gotta stop feedin me ice-cream at home. You're gettin me addicted. I am addicted to you-that's enough. You're sweet enough *laughs out loud*.
Feels so good to know that there's no school tomorrow. YAY.
I will miss my mates though. They're sweet people you know. Err, maybe a LIL' retarded. But I love 'em anyhow.
Alrighty, enough of indulgin.
Love ya all!
Tell me, how to not get fat like that?
Anyway, I don't care. I know my darling still loves me the same. Right baby? HAHAHA!
I miss my darling.
** I am sorry darling, for not being reasonable yesterday. Thank you for lovin' me they way you do. I love you so much, really. Yes, I want everyone to know. That I love you and you're so sweet and I'm so loved and taken care of in your arms. I cherish you. Like the way you cherish me. I thank God for you.**
He's gone out to ride. Despite the wet weather. I hope he's cautious of his bad ankle. Goodness, he's always so careless. Always tellin me to take care and becareful but still gettin injuries himself.
I think eatin ice-cream everyday is sweet. But its evil, really. Darling, you gotta stop feedin me ice-cream at home. You're gettin me addicted. I am addicted to you-that's enough. You're sweet enough *laughs out loud*.
Feels so good to know that there's no school tomorrow. YAY.
I will miss my mates though. They're sweet people you know. Err, maybe a LIL' retarded. But I love 'em anyhow.
Alrighty, enough of indulgin.
Love ya all!