5.18.2005

Sellis' crap.

Waddup sweets, thank you for comin to read me.
These few days had been good to me.

Did I mention that Kingdom Of Heaven is quite an awesome show?
Maybe it just me. I like shows of ancient times. Like Troy.
Yeah, of cus if you were to compare Kingdom Of Heavens with Troy, Troy would definitely win.

So glad its mid-week.
School's been short today - History and Chemistry.
And my mid-year exams are approaching.
*sigh* I better better BETTER start studying now. Erm, tonight I mean.

Miss Glorieee. She's down with dangue(is that how you spell it?) fever. Damned the evil mosquito.
I hope she gets well soon so we can resume our bitchin' sessions *lol*

I'm goin to watch Star Wars with my darling. Brand' comin too. I think Winko and Leon-trial're joinin us too.
So exciting.
I wanna eat nachos! CHEESE!

Alright, Sellis gotta go now.
Darling's asleep again.
Prolly cus I am boring him.
HAHA.