so fat so fat!
I am so happy! So looking forward for the weekends to reach me.
My week has been a pretty good week.
Went out with Edric, Pek and his sweet sweet girlfriend and my darling.
Watched House Of Wax with 'em.
Freakin grusome show. But nice.
I got my perfume, finally.
Thierry Mugler- Angel. 75ml.
Yay!
So happy.
I using Innocent now. Also Thierry Mugler's.
I smell so innocent. HAHA
nice. nice. so nice!
Darling's watchin the tv, again. Sucha tv maniac. An addict, is what I would call him.
I am going to school soon. At 3.30.
For math. To listen to Mr Justin.
I don't wanna go.
I wanna be with my darling for a longer time. For ever.
Let me sleep somemore, please?
I miss my girlfriends.
I miss the Sentosa sand.
I miss the swimming pool.
I miss my fun.
My week has been a pretty good week.
Went out with Edric, Pek and his sweet sweet girlfriend and my darling.
Watched House Of Wax with 'em.
Freakin grusome show. But nice.
I got my perfume, finally.
Thierry Mugler- Angel. 75ml.
Yay!
So happy.
I using Innocent now. Also Thierry Mugler's.
I smell so innocent. HAHA
nice. nice. so nice!
Darling's watchin the tv, again. Sucha tv maniac. An addict, is what I would call him.
I am going to school soon. At 3.30.
For math. To listen to Mr Justin.
I don't wanna go.
I wanna be with my darling for a longer time. For ever.
Let me sleep somemore, please?
I miss my girlfriends.
I miss the Sentosa sand.
I miss the swimming pool.
I miss my fun.