4.5 stars for initial D
Hello!
Initial D is awes0me. Simply awesome.
The sound effects reminded me of NFS2 though. haha.
Though I got home at about 4am, I am still feelin kinda hyper.
My darling spent the night at my house cus he was too sleepy and stoned.
I played my NSF2 this mornin. Yeah, madness.
Then I feel asleep on the sofa. But I only had like what? 2 hours of sleep.
I enjoyed myself last night.
We watched movie. Drank. And ate :)
We walked from Lido all the way to OUB. Freakin far. I repeat, FREAKIN FAR.
But I love walkin in the night cus the breeze's so cooling. I perspired alot though. Muahaha.
And I like the scenery of the Singapore River( or issit kallang? ah, whatever. The river lah. You should know) during the night and the lights. Actually, I think its also because I have my darling to walk with me :)
Rhyo's going back to Australia this coming Wednesday. And he's gonna leave us missing him again.
But he promised presents for me the next time he comes back. yay!
I guess I should go accompany my darling now.
He's feeling lonely. Haha.
Have a great day ahead folks.
muacks.
Initial D is awes0me. Simply awesome.
The sound effects reminded me of NFS2 though. haha.
Though I got home at about 4am, I am still feelin kinda hyper.
My darling spent the night at my house cus he was too sleepy and stoned.
I played my NSF2 this mornin. Yeah, madness.
Then I feel asleep on the sofa. But I only had like what? 2 hours of sleep.
I enjoyed myself last night.
We watched movie. Drank. And ate :)
We walked from Lido all the way to OUB. Freakin far. I repeat, FREAKIN FAR.
But I love walkin in the night cus the breeze's so cooling. I perspired alot though. Muahaha.
And I like the scenery of the Singapore River( or issit kallang? ah, whatever. The river lah. You should know) during the night and the lights. Actually, I think its also because I have my darling to walk with me :)
Rhyo's going back to Australia this coming Wednesday. And he's gonna leave us missing him again.
But he promised presents for me the next time he comes back. yay!
I guess I should go accompany my darling now.
He's feeling lonely. Haha.
Have a great day ahead folks.
muacks.