6.19.2005

dramatised.

I'm amused. By whoever that retard is; the one who tagged my board.
Oh wells, I assume its just purely jealousy.
Poor thing. How pathetic.
I'm sorry though. Cus' I'm ammused. And I bet, I bet my fellow mates feels tickled.
Please lah, me snatched him away? Haha. Haha. Haha.
Seriously. Did you even TRY to get your stupid facts right?
He is my boy. And I'm his girl. And everyone one knows it.
Ignorant piece of shit.
How pathetic.
Living in your own world of fantasy. And self-proclaimin that he's yours?
Damned. You're pathetic.


I've had my hair cut. And got my new mobile phone.
Went to watch PCK musical with my darling on Friday.
It was quite okay.
Can't expect much from a SG production lah.
And I went tp for lunch two times this week. With Caleb :)
And saw connie.
Seriously, I donno why or should I say, I donno whats the matter.
I was stared at.
And I felt annoyed.
And irritated, of cus.
And offended.
I don't need such attention.
Aiyah, may its just ME lah.
Being sensitive or whatever.
But its all lame. All lame, like how my darling puts it.
I can't be bothered anyway.

Met my dad a couple of days ago. He's aged :(
My mom is becomin more and more naggy. And I am becomin more and more scared of talkin to her. Or being near her. I feel stressed up whenever she's near. Really.
Time has really changed her.

Five more days to Winko's release. I can't wait.
But at the same time, I don't want today to end.
I'm at my darling's house. We just had dinner :)
He is so cute *gushes*

Okay, I've said what I've to said.
Adios