somehow, I feel.....
Good mornin'!
I've had my breakfast. Cococrunch with milk :)
I am so dreadin history lesson which is actually going to start right about NOW.
2 lessons for today. But I am going home at 430!~ stupid.
I don't even know what I am going to do during that two and a half hours break.
I wonder how's everything for winko.
Been 4 days since he left. But it feels so long.
I wanna salck at starbucks with him and the usuals.
I miss daph.
I miss daph. and I miss winko.
So sad, I won't be meeting my darling today :(
He's going to climb walls.
I guess I'll be meeting Rhyo later. Been LOOOOOONG since we met.
wonder if he speaks with aussie accent now *yummm*
He's studying in some high school in Brisbane. BRISBANE. BRISBANE. My HOMELAND! WHERE I WAS MADE! WHERE I WAS BORN. WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE.
I miss Australia. a place I always considered as home.
haha. I was supposed to be there now.
Oh wells.
Argh.
Its time. I'm late.
stupid history.
take care and eat well and drink more water.
HAHA. seriously, I think I am crapping so damn fuckin much this morning.
I'm so bored!
I don't wanna go.........
okay lah. I really got to go now.
Seriously got a huge procrastinating problem man~
I've had my breakfast. Cococrunch with milk :)
I am so dreadin history lesson which is actually going to start right about NOW.
2 lessons for today. But I am going home at 430!~ stupid.
I don't even know what I am going to do during that two and a half hours break.
I wonder how's everything for winko.
Been 4 days since he left. But it feels so long.
I wanna salck at starbucks with him and the usuals.
I miss daph.
I miss daph. and I miss winko.
So sad, I won't be meeting my darling today :(
He's going to climb walls.
I guess I'll be meeting Rhyo later. Been LOOOOOONG since we met.
wonder if he speaks with aussie accent now *yummm*
He's studying in some high school in Brisbane. BRISBANE. BRISBANE. My HOMELAND! WHERE I WAS MADE! WHERE I WAS BORN. WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE.
I miss Australia. a place I always considered as home.
haha. I was supposed to be there now.
Oh wells.
Argh.
Its time. I'm late.
stupid history.
take care and eat well and drink more water.
HAHA. seriously, I think I am crapping so damn fuckin much this morning.
I'm so bored!
I don't wanna go.........
okay lah. I really got to go now.
Seriously got a huge procrastinating problem man~