6.11.2005

take care of my bro pls.

Winko has booked into tekong. How sad.
Suddenly, it feels so quiet. I don't like this kinda silence.
We're going to Sentosa today. Without Winko :(
Just had breakfast. My darling's grandma's bachang.
And I had one egg sandwich before I left my house.
I am at my darling's house now.
Damn early, I know.
He woke me up at 730am!

I wanna learn bunnyhop!
haha.
Went to play pool with Edrico and Daph.
And then, we went to slack at starbucks again.
Brandie joined us.
Pek came too.
And then, my darling.
And they all went to ride.
Daph and I watched 'em.
My darling's so cute! *gushes*
And I am fallin in love with brand's trial bike.

I miss my girlfriends.
I wanna club.
I miss my Lyon.
Sigh.
This hols' too short.

I'm coughin and my Phlegm's disturbin.
I am dying.

Anyway, I dreamt that I died last week, I think.
It was sad.
The feelin' overwhelmed me.
The sadness and emptiness.
But its only a dream, I know.

Okay, time to go now.

Have a nice day ahead :)