willy winko
winko is back!
winkeng. winkeng!Winkeng! My heart was practically screaming when I saw him.
These five days had been pretty smooth.
Remedials and entertainment. shopping.
I think I busted the limit.
My darling been pampering me by givin me money to shop and shop...
Well, I bought 2 mango tops and 2 skirts :)
Yeah, I spent alot.
I'm only left with 4 minutes left to blog.
Cus we're going town. The bros, the dasao and edric.
Lookin forward to fun.
I'm going for a 3 days chalet with my classmates this tuesday :)
so excited.
I miss my girls.
And the crazy boys. HAHA.
Alright, time's about up.
One min left. Just lemme .....
to the people who think that their opinions or whatever actually matters:
Seriously, it doesn't.
really :)
but still. Thanks. thank you.
Its all these people who bring fun and laughter to me. and to many other people, of cus.
yeap.
tatas
winkeng. winkeng!Winkeng! My heart was practically screaming when I saw him.
These five days had been pretty smooth.
Remedials and entertainment. shopping.
I think I busted the limit.
My darling been pampering me by givin me money to shop and shop...
Well, I bought 2 mango tops and 2 skirts :)
Yeah, I spent alot.
I'm only left with 4 minutes left to blog.
Cus we're going town. The bros, the dasao and edric.
Lookin forward to fun.
I'm going for a 3 days chalet with my classmates this tuesday :)
so excited.
I miss my girls.
And the crazy boys. HAHA.
Alright, time's about up.
One min left. Just lemme .....
to the people who think that their opinions or whatever actually matters:
Seriously, it doesn't.
really :)
but still. Thanks. thank you.
Its all these people who bring fun and laughter to me. and to many other people, of cus.
yeap.
tatas