6.05.2005

yes, my exams are over and I'm having a week of break :)
results? no, shall not think about it yet.

went clubbin with my darling, winko, calebee, edric and xingyue on friday. techno is nice.
had fun dancing(though I sucked) and talkin and ...... haa, we just had fun. it was azfar 18 birthday by the way. got him a choc cake from taka (some swiss cake I think). I didn't get to eat it though cus they had it at hans and I wasn't there. oh wells, I hope he liked it and it made it happy.
xinyue and edric got drunk that night. edric was behavin like a sick rockstar with messy hair. and xunyue went thru a series of mood swings. for one monent, she was dancin and laughin. another, she was weeping. damned.
oh yeah, my darling's a good dancer. winky too. and caleb and edric and azfar. but my darling's the best. HAHAHA!
we reached home at about 7 plus am.

I can't wait to club again.

I am spendin time with my darlin at his crib today:)
he was at my house from 830am to 9pm y'day. came over straight after he bathe at home to accompany me. sweeeeet right?! haa, be jealous *grins*

winko's going to join the army sooooon.
we all are going to miss him.
my darling's going to miss him.
his laughter.
his jokes.
his scolding (yeah, he is always scoldin me lah. haha)
his shit.
everything.
bro, good luck k. and may u be safe always. HAHA. freak, I donno what to wish lah.

HAHA, I am sayin all these like as if he is not gonna come back.
I know you are winko, but yeah, I know u are going to miss us lah.
we are going to miss ya too kay.

I might go clubbin tonight.
or maybe on wed night.
I donno.
winko asked me to go sentosa tomorrow.
I wanna. but my aunt's here to visit.
maybe I'll go there to roller blade or fly kite.
but I don't have a kite =(
buy me a kite. I want a big big one.


hahaha.
I am feelin happy today. yay.
cus no school for me tomorrow!
no pre-monday blues.

I miss my lynnetto by the way.
maybe we shall for for lunch or I'll just drop by tp someday this week to meet ya.
or I might just stick to spyin on u. haha.
sounds like a psyco.
HAHA

I am going to starbucks to slack, again.
Rhumba frappachino underblend!
I am almost sick of it. But I like~ HAHA

~dance. drink. slack.